CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Happy 36th Daddy!!
We went out to dinner Friday night and spent the birthday day just walking around the mall enjoying all the gawking from strangers over the babies.. Max and Megan called and wished Daddy a Happy Birthday from the camper with Grandma Pam. I thought when you get older, you don't require toys for your birthday anymore. I am not sure who I buy more toys for, Bill or the kids.

Birthday Card

3 comments:

Phil & Katie said...

Love the card. We hope you had a GREAT birthday!

Anonymous said...

I had to look REAL close to make sure Bill had pants on!!! LOL

Phil said...

Let's see...two laptop computers, morning coffee, a transforming toy from childhood years and sitting around with no pants on in a LazyBoy recliner?! I think I know how I'm spending my next birthday!