CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas...Take 3... The real deal! Santa!!!!

The sounds of little feet and hands rumbling through packages was being heard down the hallway. Then we would hear, that's mine or I think I have more. Luckily it was at least after 8 am. By 10 a.m. most everything was opened and children were scattered in their respective rooms playing with new toys that Santa brought. I think Megan's favorite gift was from Mommy and Daddy, a brand new cell phone. Who would have ever thought that it was a necessity for an 8 year old girl to have a cell phone. Boy have times changed! I think I was 18. :) Max is enjoying playing with his new Transformers figures, watching some new movies and trying to take everything his sister got. The twins however are currently sleeping and havent opened everything yet. They really like the paper and the bows so far the most.

0 comments: