CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First bike ride of the year


Since this year's weather hasn't been very cooperative, we FINALLY got to go on a bike ride. I dusted off the bike carrier, hooked it up to my bike and away we went. Max, Keira, Connor, our neighbor Josh and I were off into the upper 60 degree weather. It started off great; the twins loved being in there. They would sit there looking out the windows and chattering away. By the time I got home, things weren't so peachy. Since I only used the lap belt across the two of them, Mr. Connor figured out he could shift himself over and onto Keira's lap. She was not too thrilled. Today, I have to figure out how to use the shoulder harness to keep him strapped down. The older kids never figured out the shifting move that Connor had mastered by the time we got home. Here are a couple pics of us stopping by to say "Hi" to Mingma and Papa. There's a pic of the wagon ride the kids went on yesterday, too.

0 comments: