CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

RCIA

Well after 12 years of marriage, attending the Catholic Church on a somewhat regular basis, and sending my kiddies to Catholic school... I knew it was time for me to not only do this for myself, but also my family and take the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults class to become a true part of the Catholic family. I kept putting it off because I never could find the time to do it. I figured since Max is going to kindergarten and learning about the religion, I should also do the same. Maybe we can compare notes :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we're 100 percent behind you on this! Congratulations.

Beth said...

Congratulations on your decision! What a big step. Best of luck and many prayers for you!

Phil & Katie said...

Congratulations and good luck!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really thrilled to hear this news! Happy learning -- I've been a "professional" Catholic for a long time and still learn something new almost every day. We'll start looking into hotels for next Easter weekend in Zion!