CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perks of working for Disney


Since Christmas, I think we have watched the Wall E movie approximately 983 times and the twins just love it and ask for it by name. They both run around the house wanting Wallllllle and Evvvvvvaaaa. A couple of weeks ago we were all at the Disney store and Bill was admiring the Wall E display we had up on the wall, he asked if he could have it and he was told he couldn't have it because it is still being used. When I went into work last Saturday night, our store manager remembered Bill's obsession with Wall E and sent home with me the display we had up for Christmas.. I have no idea where this is going to go.. It is huge. It was quite a challenge putting it in my van too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you have that spacious, luxurious Voyager so you can transport items such as this.

Bill, Heidi, plus all the kids said...

I agree.. It was too bad that I had the Sedona that night :)