CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school


Today was the first day of school. Woohoooo!!! Megan is in the 5th grade and Max is in 1st.
Megan has already attended a volleyball camp and is ready to practice for the team. She is finally old enough to do things, as she would say. She was somewhat excited to get back to school to see her old friends and to see what the 5th grade will bring her. Max (and Mommy) were very excited about his 1st grade teacher, she is so nice and I have heard so many good things about her, he should have an excellent year.

When I took the kids to school, Megan was ready to ditch me and head off to her class line up, she had all her goods and was gone. I was only able to get a few pictures of her while I kept getting "Mom!!", so I let her be :)

Max on the other hand had so much stuff to bring in, I walked him into his class and helped him get situated along with most of the other parents.

1 comments:

Phil & Katie said...

Those are some good-lookin' kioddos you've got there!