CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!!


Today Megan turns the big "9"! Where has the time gone? We celebrated on Saturday night by going to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, since she has such a busy social schedule during the week. It was the one day that we would all be together. I made her an ice cream cake last night and we will all enjoy that this evening. Her birthday seems like it has been a month long event. Since her party was 2 weeks ago, then dinner on Saturday, making a cake yesterday and presents today.. Then I get to do this all again in 2 weeks for the twins :)

Gotta love my mad paint skills :)

Here are some pics of her opening some of her loot. She loves her new little kitty Licorice for her American Girl doll. She also added some more Webkinz to her clan, I forget how many she is up to these days. I can't keep track of them all. Megan thanks everyone for their well wishes (and the presents).

4 comments:

Phil & Katie said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Megan. Thanks for offering me a cookie!!! Mrs. Bruno

Beth said...

Happy birthday, Megan! Wow...hard to believe you're getting so big! I actually remember the phone call I got my senior year at college when my mom told me you had been born. And you were the youngest baby at our wedding just 3 months later!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Megan. It's hard to believe you're 9 years old already. You sure are getting grown up.