CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It was kind of a relaxed day for me (for once). I got to sleep in, had breakfast made for me ( and actually got to eat it while it was still hot). I got a beautiful necklace from Megan, a Wii game from Max and Connor, and a DS game from Keira and Daddy. Even the crappy weather couldn't bring down the happiness in this household. I have truly been blessed over and over (and over and over) again with the amount of love and happiness these children bring me. Even after all the fighting, yelling, screaming, gimme thats, and its mine, I can't complain. I can just go in my closet, close the door, get in the fetal position and hide :)

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful Mothers out there.

1 comments:

Phil & Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!!!