CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why I won't buy from Walmart.com ever again...

I have had the worst experience with Walmart.com and our local Walmart. I suggest that you never buy from them online ever again. I know I won't be anytime soon.


I ordered a big Safari Wagon for the twins and had it shipped to the store for me to pick up (none of the area stores carry this model). I got the email saying it was in, Bill went to go get it and after waiting for an hour for them to find it, lo and behold the store lost it. So here I am with no wagon and I have still been charged 150 beans. After contacting the store many times over the course of two days, nobody can seem to find this huge box.

At this point we are looking for more people to contact, since the manager at this Walmart is really no help to us. So I call the 800 number and speak to some representatives their regarding my situation and wondering where my wagon is. They contact the store and after 30 minutes they tell the rep that they do not have the item and it's considered lost. So now we know that it is lost at the store, so we are expecting a new one to be shipped out to us, right? Oh no, that's not the case... They tell me they will credit my credit card in 3-5 business days and I can reorder the wagon online again and pay another $150 and they will credit me the shipping costs. Are you kidding me? They want me to be out 300 bucks and no wagon? I don't think so. This is their standard procedure. I guess if they lose something, they will credit you the money back and you can waste some more time and reorder it. I could never imagine telling a customer something like that. Why not just send a new one out to me??? You already have my money, you know the store doesn't have it, and I don't have it. I am still going round and round with management, each phone call brings me to someone higher up. Now if only ANY of them will call me back.


We just had to vent this out and spread the love. I'll let you all know how this turns out.

1 comments:

Beth said...

What a hassle! Just another reason why I avoid WallyWorld like the plague.