CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween party


Since the Halloween season is fully upon us, the first Halloween party of the year was tonight for Megan. Megan's costume is kind of a homemade creation of things. She wanted to be a sort of a corpse gothy bride of sorts. So I searched the thrift stores finding pieces for her costume. I don't think we did to bad either.. I got all her pieces for her costume for under $20. Since I had to work, Bill got to put together her costume and apply her makeup for this frightful event. Not too shabby. She also won 2nd place for the costume at the party too.

Bill took this pic on his phone and sent it to me at work.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very scary, Megan! If the picture didn't tell me that's you, I would never have guessed.