CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Working with a camera has its perks...



Bill came home from work and told me he got to hang out with Dale Earnhardt Jr. for a couple of hours down at the base. I so wish I could have been there again to hang out with him too. Junior was visiting his sponsored recruit divisions before they graduated and Bill and got to take pictures and discuss how the race went over the weekend. He did earn some big hubby points by bringing me the disk with all the pictures on it and a signed autograph... Yay me!!!!
Bill was going to grab me the partial can of Amp energy drink that Junior was drinking as a souvenir, but sadly didn't.

Dale Jr. Article

Here are some pics from the day, and a shot from when I got a quickie pic with him, when he came to the base a few years ago.

0 comments: