CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I joined the crowds of Black Friday and shopping at the break of dawn...I fortunately did not get trampled or killed. I figured I was already working the midnight to 5:30 am shift at the Disney store, so I was already in the heat of the shopping action. This is the 2nd year in a row that our mall opened at midnight and it was a complete madhouse. I worked that shift last year too and this year seemed worse. Everyone was looking for great deals...


Later in the afternoon, after I had a big breakfast and all my shopping goodies put away, I put up all the inflatable items up in the yard and put some lights up on the fence. The temperature was in the 40's, so I was taking advantage of it.


While I was doing outside things, Bill was inside putting up the tree with some little helpers.

1 comments:

Phil & Katie said...

Like the Christmas theme and snow globe!