CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 21, 2008

Where to find the time....

As you all have probably noticed, I have been slacking in the blogging department. With the holidays rapidly approaching, I am lucky if I find the time to blog about what we have done, let alone load pictures, scan pictures, or try and remember what we did or where we went. Hopefully, I will get more out here soon and more often :). Bear with me!! I have my dear little Connor that can climb in and out of his crib whenever he wants to. That kind of puts a damper on things, since I can't confine him ANYWHERE. I swear the boy could chew his way out his car seat if I let him. I can hardly wait to see how the twins are with the Christmas tree this year...it should be very interesting.

0 comments: