CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Breakfast with Santa


I once again was working the Breakfast with Santa at our church on Sunday for part of our school parent participation requirements. I spent the morning washing dishes and helping serve pancakes. Bill on the other hand had to get 4 children dressed up, out the door, attend church, and wrangle them all back to the gym for breakfast. I guess he looked like a cat herder; kids were going in all directions. I have to chuckle a little bit, because he thinks this never happens to me. I can't keep Connor in a grocery cart, the little butt chews his way right out of the cart. Anyway...here is a picture of the kids (and us) with Santa. Once again, the twins were not cooperating with the big fat man.

1 comments:

Beth said...

What a great picture! Greg uses the term "herding cats" quite often when he is refering to managing out kiddos.