CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas afternoon




Once dinner was cooking, it was time to open gifts with Mingma and Papa. The kids got lots of gifts they really enjoyed and so did we. :) The twins finally passed out from all the excitement and took a well deserved nap. Soon after the gifts were all opened, the rest of the company came over to eat. We had a delicious meal and then the kids wanted to play the Wii Fit to show off their skills to the grandparents.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things we did, but this past week has been such a blur. I wasn't sure if I was coming, going and if I had all my children in tow. :)
I do know that this was a magical Christmas, watching all of the children open their presents and enjoying the very special day.

0 comments: