CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I did it, I did it, I did it!!!

After the past 7 months of intensive spiritual training, I am finally been accepted into the Catholic faith. It was a beautiful and breathtaking mass. From the candles, the singing, or just being one of the nine elect that were on display for the evening, it was so exciting!! All of our sponsors were so supportive and were able to answer any questions we had during the night. It felt so great and so right during the baptism, confirmation and to finally be able to take communion. I am still just so excited about this whole experience. I thank all of you for keeping me in your prayers, for this journey is still just beginning for me. I also thank you for the well wishes I have received, it really means a lot.


We also give a big congratulations to Greg too!!! You were definitely in my thoughts during our mass! Here are some pics from the evening :)


3 comments:

Katie said...

You did it! Wish we could have been with you for your special mass, but we've been thinking about you all weekend. Congratulations!

Dan and Mary Ann said...

Congratulations Heidi. We, too, have been thinking of you, and Greg, over the weekend. From the pictures, it looks as though it was a beautiful celebration.

Uncle Rick said...

Congratulations to you, Heidi! We've seen a few blessed events happen in that church, and now you've had YOUR day! May your new faith be a blessing and support to you always!