CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring break - I guess

This past week has been somewhat hectic (as usual).
It all started with last Friday night when I was on my way from my real job to my fun job, when on the tollway and my tire decided to have a Nascar style blowout. That was quite fun :) Luckily Bill was leaving work at the same time so he could come help me, since I was on the way. So we got some help from the Tollway people and then we went home. Once I got home and got all situated, I was off to the house of mouse for a fabulous night of being magical.
Saturday consisted of Max going to a birthday party, me working, and Megan having the new neighbor girls spending the night. So that meant the house needed to be clean enough for new people in it :)
Sunday had me working and making a nice huge meal for my family. Too bad most family members weren't there :) Megan went to her friends and spent the night and Max was doing the same. So by the time it was done and it was time to eat, the twins were in bed. So I guess it was a nice, relaxing, calm, quiet meal.. I may have actually had a hot piece of food too:)
Monday - Busy busy busy day at work , RCIA which included a Mission Mass.
Tuesday - (supposed to be my day off) hahaha -It started with a doctor appointment for me, followed up a trip to Connor's doctor to get his stitches removed, then a trip to the vet to get the dog her heart pills. Once Bill got home, we had to go drop his car off to get something replaced (about 45 minutes away)
Wednesday - Another busy one at work ;) , got home then had to get Bill's car since it was done.
Thursday - (Also supposed to be my day off) hahaha - Since both my boss and my other teammate were on vacation and we have like 12 projects going right now, I had to come in to supervise for a half day. Came home and tended to my husband who had a doctor appointment to have some moles removed. Cooked a nice dinner and then took Megan, Max and Keira to the final Mission Mass at church. ( I am not bold enough to take Connor too) Keira was really good until about Communion time, then we disappeared to the back.
Friday - Fortunately since I worked a half day yesterday, I am doing the same today! I am thinking we may color Easter eggs or something tonight, since Holy week is quickly approaching, and I am not sure when I will be able to squeeze anything in next week.

0 comments: