CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girl Scout Corn Maze

Megan's Girl Scout troop had an outing today at Kroll's Corn Maze in Waukegan.

Krolls Farm Corn Maze

This day also earns an elusive patch. Our troop was scheduled at 2:00 for a hayride and an adventure in the corn maze. It was a wonderful day, 80 degrees and sunny. Megan brought her friend Hayley and we picked up a fellow trooper, Mary. We met up with 2 other girls from the troop and off to the maze we went. It only took us a little over an hour to complete the maze. I am so glad one of the other girl's parents came with, because if it were up to me to find our way out, I would still be in there. I have no sense of direction, and in the middle of the day I couldn't even follow the sun to help get us out.
They also had a petting zoo, and pumpkins of all shapes and sizes. It made me realize I need to crack the whip on the older kiddies to pick out some costumes.






Corn Maze

0 comments: