CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 8, 2007

When are you too old to stay out all night?

I think that is the question Bill was asking himself this morning/afternoon.

After another round of neighborly bean bags, I think the recycler man is going to wonder why so many empty bottles, cans, misc... were in our container this week.

I really dont think he would question it, there are still more baby food jars than the other stuff in there. That is a good enough excuse right there :)

I think it was sometime after 3 am when we finally went indoors. I am still not sure how he got up for Church at 7:30, but he managed. He also manged a 3 hour nap in the afternoon.

How is he going to contend for the championship bean bag competition this weekend?

0 comments: