CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 17, 2007

Maxisms

Today I asked Max if he gave his picture money to his teacher. He in turn told me "My teacher wasn't there today, she had a Daycation."

It seems like it was just yesterday, he was telling me that he needed me to roll up his "feetsleeves" (pant legs)

Or when it was looking like it was going to storm, we needed to get our "rainbrellas"

Or every night when the sun is going down and its not quite dark yet, it's "bluedark."

He is full of them. The hits just keep on coming.

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's so funny to hear them say such goofball things when they're being so serious. I think my favorite "Maxism", though, is "feetsleeves"!

Anonymous said...

Nathan says we did thing before that we don't do anymore in "yestertime"