CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Golf day

While I was out running around attending birthday parties and hauling my 50 kids around, Bill was spending a nice relaxing (child free) day on the golf course doing some sort of scramble thingy with his dad, Leroy and Todd. They were doing a golf outing for the church. From the sounds of it, I guess they golfed a decent game.

Based on an email Bill just got from his dad, it looks like they won. Each of the foursome won a free round of golf. Wow, the guys really must have carried my Bill on the course :)

3 comments:

blue house mom said...

Least he was the lightest to carry around on the golf course! ;)

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Bill Jr. was awesome. He singlehandedly earned the team a par on #9, and it was one of the most incredible pars I've ever seen. And, you should have seen our "eagle" on the par 5!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The only place we have "Eagles" around here is down by the river in the trees!!! I've NEVER seen one on any golf course hole. :)